Tracing vector image on AI

This is my final tracing 


For this assignment I am dejected with myself because I have failed to pick out a more intricate and challenging work of art to trace. Although I must confess, even tracing this simple vector image was very hard for me. But through these hardships I have learned alot about Adobe Illustrator and the advantages of vector images












Most of the hard parts of tracing this image was because of the low quality of the original artwork and blurry lines and broken up pixels. I had to guess where the lines were.

Lastly, because my vector image was so simple, Miss Sheila wanted me to add to the background, so i made a night sky with stars, added the clouds and also reflections in the pond. The sky, land, and pond are all with color gradient. Then, I added some green bushes at the front. Lastly i drew some overlaping mountains in the background.

The originak artwork is on the left, my tracing is on the right.

Comments