FFA233 Photo superimposing

This is my final edited photo after consecutive tries at trying to get used to photoshop crashing every 15 minutes on my laptop :') I am very happy with the outcome of this edit though. I constantly felt dissatisfied with my first few edits until this one. Truthfully speaking, I kind of felt like a narcissist for editing so much of my pictures. 😂

I am happy we had this assignment because it finally pushed me to venture into using photoshop instead of always relying on painttool sai. From this assignment we learn how to layer different pictures and color layers to create beautiful effects. 

This is the photo I used in my edit:

These are photos during my trip to Penang with friends from Matrikulasi Melaka that I used as overlaying pictures:





My other edits: 


RIP my beloved blind cat, Zasalamel.
 I miss you :'( 💕








Comments

  1. Awwwww....bless Zasalamel :(
    btw nice photo.... model siaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks kus huhu i miss zasalamel so much i cry everytime his pictures pop up in my gallery :')

      Delete
    2. Lekk... u balik nanti u buli la dia puas2... lepaskan rindu :D

      Delete
    3. Dia dah xde la wehhh i nak buli siapa bebbb 😂 kus jangan buat lawak kus ahahah

      Delete

Post a Comment